‘G’ Super Intensive French Language Course In Paris (32h)
42 lessons 32 hours/week
- The Super Intensive French Course G includes the morning French Course ‘A’ and four afternoon lessons of your choice.
This Super Intensive French course allows our students to focus on specific skills and subjects. For example, if you need to boost your confidence, join the two ‘Oral communication’ workshops and add two ‘Writing & Grammar workshops’. If you want to find out about French culture, join the two workshops dedicated to ‘French Culture and Civilisation’ and also add two ‘Writing & Grammar workshops’.
The Super Intensive French Course G is open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced, and is available to adult students aged 16+.
Great nationality mix: no nationality over 12% at ACCORD Paris!
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Possibility to add one to one lessons to your Super Intensive French Course (at low fees).
- No registration fees! No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- ACCORD Paris: a great location in Paris, near the Eiffel Tower, the Trocadéro and the Champs deMars. ACCORD Paris friendly and experienced teachers. ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris and more than 100.000 students came to ACCORD during these 30 years.
Accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD Paris is member of SOUFFLE
- Learn French in France at ACCORD and enjoy Paris! With ACCORD, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10
Course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
With the confirmation of your registration you will receive a self-assessment form and a written test that you must complete and return to us before the start of your course so that our teaching team can place you in a class of your level. So you will start your course at 9:00 am, the first Monday of your stay at ACCORD.
Read more about ACCORD tests and language levels
At any time during your stay, you will be able to talk to your teachers or to the Head of Studies and/or her assistant to discuss your progress and help you choose the right course for your needs.
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00 and four afternoons, 14:15 to 17:15
The morning course (intensive course A) is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
The emphasis will be on improving confidence in speaking and listening in French in a range of everyday situations. Subjects covered in class include topical vocabulary and language, study of grammatical structures, pronunciation and listening skills, social skills, cultural awareness, reading and writing skills, conversational French.
For more information about the morning course A, click HERE
As the Super Intensive French Course G includes 4 afternoon classes, students may register for two or three ‘Writing and Grammar’ workshops (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) + one or two ‘Oral Communication’ classes (Monday and Friday) or ‘French Culture and Civilisation’ classes (Monday and Friday).
Read more about our teaching method: ACCORD’s Teaching Method
At the end of the course, you will be given a “Course Certificate” stating the number of hours of attendance, your initial level and the level you have reached.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
Calendar for beginners: January 10th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 4th, July 18th, August 8th, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th.
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
No registration fees!
- The Super Intensive French Course G is available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- At any time during your stay you can also decide to change two of your afternoon classes for the DALF and DELF preparation lessons and at any time during your stay you can decide to change your four afternoon classes and book the Business French afternoon lessons in mini group. You will just pay the difference in fees between your Super Intensive French Course G and the selected Business French lessons.
All our intensive French courses
Here is the list of the intensive French courses offered at ACCORD Tour Eiffel school all year round:
Intensive French Course PM2 – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course A – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course B – 23 hours/week
Intensive French Course C – 26 hours/week
Intensive French Course D – 29 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course E – 35 hours/week
French Culture and Civilisation Course – 26 hours/week
French Oral Communication Course – 26 hours/week
French Grammar and Writing Course – 29 hours/week
DELF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
DALF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
A and AS Level Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ILC Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ABITUR Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
Business French Course in Mini Group – 32 hours/week
Business French lessons in mini-group – 12 hours/week
Legal French Course in Mini-Group – 32 hours/week
Legal French Lessons in Mini-Group – 12 hours/week
Intensive PLUS Courses (course + individual lessons)