One-to-one French Lessons
4 lessons 3 hours/week
- One-to-one lessons designed to speed up the learning process, build up your confidence and work on specific subjects. One-to-one lessons can cover General French (for example pronunciation and speaking practice) but also specific work-related topics (for example preparing for a specific meeting). Your dedicated French teacher will deliver your One-to-One lessons based on your individual goals. Dates and times of the One-to-one lessons are arranged to suit the student’s timetable.
The One-to-one “Manager Program” is 20 French lessons/week (15 hours/week)
The One-to-one “Executive Program” is 40 French lessons/week (30 hours/week)
One-to-One lessons can be taken in addition to group lessons or independently to focus on specific topics. Have a look at all our Intensive PLUS courses.
Progress report at the end of your French course.
- No hidden fees and No registration fees! ACCORD Course fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- Fantastic location in the heart of Paris, nearby the Eiffel Tower, the Champs de Mars and the Tocadéro. Friendly, qualified and experienced teachers for your One-to-one French Lessons at ACCORD. ACCORD is a French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD Paris is member of the professional organisation SOUFFLE.FLE. ACCORD Paris is member of CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French in France. Founded in 1988, ACCORD is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris.
ACCORD Paris French language school is also known worldwide for the high quality of its One-to-one French Lessons and speciality courses such as Business French in mini groups, French for Law, French for Executives and Managers, French for professionals (Diplomats, Doctors, Engineers…).
- French language course in Paris: the best way to improve your French language skills in the most beautiful city in the world!
4 lessons minimum
One lesson = 45 minutes (2022 : 1 hour)
3 hours minimum
(2022 : 4 hours minimum)
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 1 student/class
Maximum 1 student
Course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
Before arrival at the school, you will get a written test and at arrival at the school you will get an oral test to confirm your level.
Dates and times of the one-to-one French lessons are arranged to suit the student’ timetable.
One-to-one French lessons designed by our experienced teachers based on your linguistic competence and needs: French for business, finance, commerce, medicine, law, etc.
The One-to-one Manager Program is 20 lessons/week (15 h/week)
The One-to-one Executive Program is 40 lessons/week (30 h/week)
A certificate will be given at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris. Exam fees: 50 euros
Starting dates: any Monday (except April 5th and November 1st).
The school will be closed April 5th, May 13th, July 14th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 18th 2021 to Sunday January 9th 2022 included. The school will open on Monday January 10th 2022.
Starting dates for all levels: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
(*) The One-to-one “Manager Program” is 20 lessons/week (15 h/week)
(**) The One-to-one “Executive Program” is 40 lessons/week (30 h/week)
- No registration fees and no hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- One-to-One lessons can be taken in addition to group lessons or independently to focus on specific topics. Have a look at all our Intensive PLUS courses.
- One-to-One tuition is ideal for students who need to improve quickly, have specialist language requirements, limited availability, or simply feel more comfortable to learn at their own pace on their own.
- Don’t forget to have a look at all our other French courses.