One-to-one French Lessons
2 lessons 1.5 hours/week from 80,00€
- One-to-one lessons designed to speed up the learning process, build up your confidence and work on specific subjects.
- One-to-One lessons can be taken in addition to group lessons or independently to focus on specific topics. Have a look at all our Intensive PLUS courses.
- The One-to-one “Manager Program” is 20 French lessons/week (15 hours/week)
- The One-to-one “Executive Program” is 40 French lessons/week (30 hours/week)
- One-to-one lessons can cover General French (for example pronunciation and speaking practice) but also specific work-related topics (for example preparing for a specific meeting).
- Your dedicated French teacher will deliver your One-to-One lessons based on your individual goals.
- Dates and times of the One-to-one lessons are arranged to suit the student’s timetable.
- Fantastic location in the heart of Paris, near the Opéra Garnier and at walking distance from the Grands Magasins and La Bourse, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly, qualified and experienced teachers for your French lessons at ACCORD.
- Progress report at the end of your French course.
- ACCORD is a French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”
- ACCORD Paris is member of the professional organisation SOUFFLE.FLE
- ACCORD Paris is member of CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language to Executives and Managers.
2 lessons minimum
One lesson = 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minimum
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 1 student/class
Maximum 1 student
Course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
Before arrival at the school, you will get a written test and at arrival at the school you will get an oral test to confirm your level.
Dates and times of the one-to-one French lessons are arranged to suit the student’ timetable.
One-to-one French lessons designed by our experienced teachers based on your linguistic competence and needs: French for business, finance, commerce, medicine, law, etc.
The One-to-one Manager Program is 20 lessons/week (15 h/week)
The One-to-one Executive Program is 40 lessons/week (30 h/week)
A certificate will be given at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Starting dates: any Monday (except April 22nd and November 11th. Start dates are Tuesday April 23rd and November 12th)
The school will be closed April 22nd, May 1st, May 8th, May 30th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 14th 2019 to Sunday January 5th 2020 included. The school will open on Monday January 6th 2020.
Starting dates: any Monday (except April 13th. Start date is Tuesday April 14th)
The school will be closed April 13th, May 1st, May 8th, May 21st, July 14th, November 11th and from Saturday December 19th 2020 to Sunday January 3rd 2021 included. The school will open on Monday January 4th 2021.
(*) The One-to-one Manager Program is 20 lessons/week (15 h/week)
(**) The One-to-one Executive Program is 40 lessons/week (30 h/week)
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- When taken in addition to group tuition, one to one tuition ensures you improve your French skills quickly. Individual French training focuses on the student’s strengths and weaknesses and increases the overall level of confidence.
- One-to-One tuition is ideal for students who need to improve quickly, have specialist language requirements, limited availability, or simply feel more comfortable to learn at their own pace on their own.
- Don’t forget to have a look at all our other French courses.