French Grammar and Writing Lessons
12 lessons 9 hours/week from 50,00€ per week
- During three afternoons per week, our French Grammar and Writing lessons encourage our students to improve their understanding of French grammar and their writing skills.
- These French Grammar and Writing lessons are open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
- These French Grammar and Writing lessons are available to adult students aged 16+.
- Lessons at very cheap prices: 9 hours per week (12 lessons) from 50 euro per week.
- Fantastic school location in the heart of Paris, nearby the Grands Magasins, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly and experienced teachers.
- Great nationality mix at ACCORD Paris: no nationality over 12%
- French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”
- ACCORD Paris is member of CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language.
- Add a morning general French intensive course and join the ACCORD French Grammar and Writing course.
- Have a look at our 30th Anniversary Special Offers!
- With ACCORD, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 10 to 11.
The French Grammar and Writing lessons are open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 14:15 to 17:15
Three afternoon workshops dedicated to Grammar and Written French.
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
The exam is proposed on Thursday afternoon and the fees are 50 euros.
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 22nd and November 11th. Start dates are Tuesday April 23rd and November 12th)
Calendar for beginners: January 7th, January 21st, February 4th, February 18th, March 4th, March 18th, April 8th, April 23rd, May 13th, June 3rd, June 17th, July 1st, July 8th, July 15th, July 22nd, July 29th, August 5th, August 19th, September 2nd, September 16th, September 30th, October 14th, November 4th, November 18th 2019.
The school will be closed April 22nd, May 1st, May 8th, May 30th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 14th 2019 to Sunday January 5th 2020 included. The school will open on Monday January 6th 2020.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 13th. Start date is Tuesday April 14th)
Calendar for beginners: January 6th, January 20th, February 3rd, February 17th, March 2nd, March 16th, April 6th, April 20th, May 11th, June 1st, June 15th, June 29th, July 6th, July 13th, July 20th, July 27th, August 3rd, August 17th, September 7th, September 21st, October 5th, October 19th, November 9th, November 23rd 2020.
The school will be closed April 13th, May 1st, May 8th, May 21st, July 14th, November 11th and from Saturday December 19th 2020 to Sunday January 3rd 2021 included. The school will open on Monday January 4th 2021.
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- The French Grammar and Writing Course is available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- Flexibility: If you prefer to explore French culture, why not add the two French Culture and Civilisation lessons on Monday and Friday and pay only an extra 80 euro per week.
- You also want to improve your oral French, why not add our two Oral Communication lessons on Monday and Friday?
- And have a look at our 30th Anniversary Special Offers!