French Grammar and Writing Lessons
12 lessons 9 hours/week from 90,00€ per week
- During three afternoons per week, our ACCORD French Grammar and Writing lessons encourage our students to improve their understanding of French grammar and their writing skills.
- These French Grammar and Writing lessons are open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
- These French Grammar and Writing lessons are available to adult students aged 16+. At ACCORD Paris there is a course for everybody whatever your age!
- Lessons at very cheap prices: 9 hours per week (12 lessons) from 90 euro per week.
- ACCORD premises: Great location in the heart of Paris, at walking distance of the Opéra Garnier and the Louvre museum, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly and experienced teachers of French.
- Great nationality mix at ACCORD Paris: no nationality over 12%
- ACCORD Paris is a high quality French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”
- ACCORD Paris is member of SOUFFLE and CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD Paris: 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD Paris is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris.
- Add a morning general French intensive course and join the ACCORD French Grammar and Writing course.
- With ACCORD Paris, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 10 to 11.
The French Grammar and Writing lessons are open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 14:15 to 17:15
Three afternoon workshops dedicated to Grammar and Written French.
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
The exam is proposed on Thursday afternoon and the fees are 50 euros.
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 13th. Start date is Tuesday April 14th)
Calendar for beginners: January 6th, January 20th, February 3rd, February 17th, March 2nd, March 16th, April 6th, April 20th, May 11th, June 1st, June 15th, June 29th, July 6th, July 13th, July 20th, July 27th, August 3rd, August 17th, September 7th, September 21st, October 5th, October 19th, November 9th, November 23rd 2020.
The school will be closed April 13th, May 1st, May 8th, May 21st, July 14th, November 11th and from Saturday December 19th 2020 to Sunday January 3rd 2021 included. The school will open on Monday January 4th 2021.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 5th and November 1st).
Calendar for beginners: January 4th, February 1st, March 1st, March 29th, April 26th, May 17th, June 7th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd, August 16th, September 6th, October 4th, November 8th.
The school will be closed April 5th, May 13th, July 14th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 18th 2021 to Sunday January 9th 2022 included. The school will open on Monday January 10th 2022.
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- The French Grammar and Writing Course is available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- Flexibility: If you prefer to explore French culture, why not add the two French Culture and Civilisation lessons on Monday and Friday?
- You also want to improve your oral French? Why not add our two Oral Communication lessons on Monday and Friday?
- And of course, during your stay, you can add the intensive morning course A of 20 hours per week to follow a 29 hours per week French course in Paris.
Find us on the internet under:
#French language courses in France #French language course in Paris #Evening French language course #French course and family homestay #intensive French courses in France #intensive French classes #intensive French language course #intensive French lessons #summer camp for teens in France #French immersion courses #learning French courses in France #teachers of French courses in France #French language exam #Diploma in French language #DELF preparation course #French DELF exam #DALF preparation course #French DALF exam #French TCF exam #business French course #French and law course #total immersion courses in France #French courses in France for families #high quality French courses in France #French summer courses for kids in Paris #French courses for university groups #French language course for school groups #accommodation in Paris #French courses on the French Riviera #French course in Nice #French course in Antibes #summer French course for juniors #cheap price French course #accredited French language school #high quality French language school #French language courses reviews #internship in France #oral communication course #written French and grammar #French culture and civilisation classes