Intensive French Course B (23h/week)
30 lessons 23 hours/week
- In the ACCORD Intensive French Course B, students develop their skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing, and over one afternoon workshop focus on specific topics. This Intensive French Course encourages students to improve their French language skills through the use of authentic material and updated resources.
Students have the option to add extra afternoon workshops or individual lessons. Possibility to add afternoon workshops or one to one lessons. Add one or more afternoon classes dedicated to ‘Writing & Grammar’, ‘Oral communication’ classes or the two classes dedicated to ‘French Culture and Civilisation’.
This Intensive French Course B at ACCORD Paris is open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Great nationality mix: no nationality over 12% at the ACCORD French Language School.
This Intensive French Language Course is available to adult students aged 16+. Important information: accommodation for the students who are under 18 years old has to be in a host family, with halfboard.
- No registration fees! No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- ACCORD premises: Great location in the heart of Paris, near the Eiffel Tower and the Champs de Mars. ACCORD friendly and experienced teachers. Accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD French language school is member of SOUFFLE and CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD – 1988-2018: 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris and more than 110.000 students came to ACCORD during these 30 years.
- French language courses in Paris, the best way to improve your French language skills in the most beautiful city in the world!
Learn French in France at ACCORD and enjoy Paris!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10
French course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
With the confirmation of your registration you will receive a self-assessment form and a written test that you must complete and return to us before the start of your course so that our teaching team can place you in a class of your level. So you will start your course at 9:00 am, the first Monday of your stay at ACCORD.
Read more about ACCORD tests and language levels
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00 and one afternoon, 14:15 to 17:15
The morning course (course A) is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
For more information about the morning course A, click HERE
You can select one of the 3 workshops available: Oral Communication (Monday and Friday), Writing and Grammar (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) or French Culture and Civilisation (Monday and Friday).
Read more about our teaching method: ACCORD’s Teaching Method
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
On request, you can also receive an “End of Course Teaching Assessment”, which includes a detailed analysis of your competence in the French language. This assessment is available at a cost of 50 euros.
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Exam fees: 50 euros
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
Calendar for beginners: January 10th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 4th, July 18th, August 8th, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th.
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
No registration fees!
- The General Intensive French Course B is available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- During your stay at ACCORD you can ask to add one afternoon workshop or more, and you will just have to pay the difference between your course and the course including the requested workshops.
- Additional one to one lessons can also be booked.
All our intensive French courses
Here is the list of the intensive French courses offered at ACCORD Tour Eiffel school all year round:
Intensive French Course PM2 – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course A – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course C – 26 hours/week
Intensive French Course D – 29 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course G – 32 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course E – 35 hours/week
French Culture and Civilisation Course – 26 hours/week
French Oral Communication Course – 26 hours/week
French Grammar and Writing Course – 29 hours/week
DELF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
DALF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
A and AS Level Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ILC Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ABITUR Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
Business French Course in Mini Group – 32 hours/week
Business French lessons in mini-group – 12 hours/week
Legal French Course in Mini-Group – 32 hours/week
Legal French Lessons in Mini-Group – 12 hours/week
Intensive PLUS Courses (course + individual lessons)