French Oral Communication Lessons
8 lessons 6 hours/week
- At ACCORD Paris, join a high quality French course at a cheap price! The ACCORD French Oral Communication lessons are open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. The French Oral Communication Course encourages our students to focus on improving confidence in speaking and listening in French in a range of everyday situations! At ACCORD Paris the two afternoon classes dedicated to French Oral Communication are Mondays and Fridays. The French Oral Communication afternoon lessons are available to adult students aged 16+. At ACCORD Paris there is a French course for everybody whatever your age! Great nationality mix: no nationality over 12% at ACCORD Paris!
- Exciting French Oral Communication Lessons at a very low fee! Add a morning general French intensive course and join the ACCORD French Oral Communication Course for a low fee!
- Great school location in the heart of Paris, nearby the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides. ACCORD friendly and experienced teachers. ACCORD is a high quality French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of SOUFFLE. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD Paris is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris.
- No registration fees and No hidden fees! French Oral Communication afternoon fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- With ACCORD, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience! French language courses in Paris, the best way to improve your French language skills in the most beautiful city in the world!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10.
Intensive French course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests
Monday and Friday, from 14:15 to 17:15
Two afternoon classes dedicated to French Oral Communication.
Subjects covered in class include:
- Topical vocabulary and language
- Pronunciation and listening skills
- Social skills
- Cultural awareness
- Conversational French
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris. The exam is organised on Thursday afternoon and the fees are 50 euros.
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 5th and November 1st).
Calendar for beginners: January 4th, February 1st, March 1st, March 29th, April 26th, May 17th, June 7th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd, August 16th, September 6th, October 4th, November 8th.
The school will be closed April 5th, May 13th, July 14th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 18th 2021 to Sunday January 9th 2022 included. The school will open on Monday January 10th 2022.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
Calendar for beginners: January 10th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 4th, July 18th, August 8th, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th.
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
- No registration fees and No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- The Oral Communication lessons are available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- At any time during your stay you can also decide to change your afternoon classes for the French Culture and Civilisation lessons at no extra fee and at any time during your stay you can also decide to change for the French Grammar and Written French lessons for only a very low fee to pay at the school.
- You need to improve your writing and grammar skills, why not add our Writing/Grammar lessons available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 14:15 to 17:15? Have a look at all our French courses at ACCORD Paris.