French Business Language Lessons In France
16 lessons 12 hours/week
- French Business Language Lessons In France: The Business French lessons in mini-group at ACCORD Paris are available all year round. Perfect for busy professional people: only 4 afternoons per week to make a difference in your working life in French!
- Quality guarantee: the course is open even if you are the only person of your level in those Business French lessons. You will get the Business French lessons you booked (12 hours per week) without any additional fee to pay even if you are on your own.
- ACCORD Business French lessons in mini-groups are customised to the students’ professional profile. The Business French afternoon lessons are dedicated to the students’ needs. The Business French teachers design the afternoon course to meet the students’ exact requirements. For example, building language skills and confidence in public speaking and presentations in French, developing negotiations, debating and leadership skills, gaining a better understanding of French working culture, etc.
Possibility to book the intensive morning course A in addition to the afternoon Business French classes in mini-group to optimise your stay in Paris and to practise your everyday French in our multinational morning classes, and during your stay at ACCORD you can also ask to add one to one/ individual Business French lessons for an additional fee.
No registration fees and no hidden fees! The Business French course fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- ACCORD Paris fantastic location in the heart of Paris nearby the Eiffel Tower. Friendly, qualified and experienced teachers of French. ACCORD is a high quality French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of SOUFFLE. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching Business French. Founded in 1988, ACCORD Paris is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris.
With ACCORD, it is not only about learning French, it is a Business experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 3 students/class
Maximum 3 students in the Business French lessons in mini-group.
Business French lessons open to all levels, from low intermediate to advanced.
Important information: the course is open even if you are the only person of your level in those Business French lessons. You will get the Business French lessons you booked (12 hours per week) without any additional fee to pay even if you are on your own.
Before arriving at the school, you will get a written test and on arrival at ACCORD Paris, you will get an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about ACCORD tests and language levels
Timetable: four afternoons, Monday to Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15
Business French lessons in mini-group customised to the students’ specific needs.
During the Business French lessons, you will learn to communicate more effectively and fluently, be able to participate more confidently in meetings, improve your negotiation skills in French, expand your professional vocabulary and work in French with greater confidence.
A certificate will be given at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Course open to all levels from low intermediate to advanced.
Starting dates: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
- No registration fees and no hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- Perfect for busy professional people: only 4 afternoons per week to make a difference in your working life in French!
- During your stay at ACCORD you can ask to add one to one lessons at an additional low fee.
- Possibility to add the morning course A in addition to the afternoon Business French lessons in mini-group to optimise your stay in Paris and to practise your everyday French in our multinational morning classes.
Our French courses for professionals
Here is the list of the French courses offered at ACCORD Tour Eiffel school:
Business French Course in Mini Group – 32 hours/week
Business French lessons in mini-group – 12 hours/week
Legal French Course in Mini-Group – 32 hours/week
Legal French Lessons in Mini-Group – 12 hours/week
Intensive PLUS Courses (course + individual lessons)
Individual French Lessons
Manager program – afternoon 1:1 course (15 hours/week)
Executive program – (30 hours/week)