Business French lessons in Mini Group
16 lessons 12 hours/week from 610,00€ per week
- The Business French lessons in mini-group at ACCORD Paris are available all year round.
- Quality guarantee: the course is open even if you are the only person of your level in those Business French lessons. You will get the Business French lessons you booked (12 hours per week) without any additional fee to pay even if you are on your own.
- Business French lessons in mini-groups customised to the students’ professional profile.
- Possibility to book the intensive morning course A in addition to the afternoon Business French classes in mini-group to optimise your stay in Paris and to practise your everyday French in our multinational morning classes.
- Great location in the heart of Paris, between the Opéra Garnier and Beaubourg, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly, qualified and experienced teachers.
- French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”
- School member of CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching Business French.
- Don’t forget to have a look at our 30th Anniversary Special Offers!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 3 students/class
Maximum 3 students in the Business French lessons in mini-group.
Business French lessons open to all levels, from low intermediate to advanced.
Important information: the course is open even if you are the only person of your level in those Business French lessons. You will get the Business French lessons you booked (12 hours per week) without any additional fee to pay even if you are on your own.
Before arriving at the school, you will get a written test and on arrival at ACCORD Paris, you will get an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD tests
Timetable: four afternoons, Monday to Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15.
Business French lessons in mini-group customised to the students’ specific needs.
During the Business French lessons, you will learn to communicate more effectively and fluently, be able to participate more confidently in meetings, improve your negotiation skills in French, expand your professional vocabulary and work in French with greater confidence.
A certificate will be given at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Starting dates: any Monday (except April 22nd and November 11th. Start dates are Tuesday April 23rd and November 12th)
The school will be closed April 22nd, May 1st, May 8th, May 30th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 14th 2019 to Sunday January 5th 2020 included. The school will open on Monday January 6th 2020.
Starting dates: any Monday (except April 13th. Start date is Tuesday April 14th)
The school will be closed April 13th, May 1st, May 8th, May 21st, July 14th, November 11th and from Saturday December 19th 2020 to Sunday January 3rd 2021 included. The school will open on Monday January 4th 2021.
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- Perfect for busy professional people: only 4 afternoons per week to make a difference in your working life in French.
- During your stay at ACCORD you can ask to add one to one lessons at an additional fee.
- Possibility to add the morning course A in addition to the afternoon Business French lessons in mini-group to optimise your stay in Paris and to practise your everyday French in our multinational morning classes for only an extra 110 fee/week (for a 20 hours’ course) if you stay two weeks in Paris.