Private French lessons in Paris
4 lessons 3 hours/week
- Private French Lessons In Paris: One-to-one lessons designed to speed up the learning process, build up your confidence and work on specific subjects. One-to-one lessons can cover General French (for example pronunciation and speaking practice) but also specific work-related topics (for example preparing for a specific meeting). Your dedicated French teacher will deliver your One-to-One lessons based on your individual goals. Dates and times of the One-to-one lessons are arranged to suit the student’s timetable.
– The One-to-one “Manager Program” is 15 French hours/week (afternoon course)
– The One-to-one “Executive Program” is 30 French hours/week
One-to-One lessons can be taken in addition to group lessons or independently to focus on specific topics. Have a look at all our Intensive PLUS courses.
- No hidden fees! ACCORD Course fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- Fantastic location in the heart of Paris, nearby the Eiffel Tower, the Champs de Mars and the Tocadéro. Friendly, qualified and experienced teachers for your One-to-one French Lessons at ACCORD. ACCORD is a French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD Paris is member of the professional organisation SOUFFLE.FLE. ACCORD Paris is member of CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD: 35 years experience in teaching French in France.
ACCORD Paris French language school is also known worldwide for the high quality of its One-to-one French Lessons and speciality courses such as Business French in mini groups, French for Law, French for Executives and Managers, French for professionals (Diplomats, Doctors, Engineers…).
- French language course in Paris: the best way to improve your French language skills in the most beautiful city in the world!
4 lessons minimum
One lesson = 1 hour
4 hours minimum
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 1 student/class
Maximum 1 student
Course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
Before arrival at the school, you will get a written test and at arrival at the school you will get an oral test to confirm your level.
Dates and times of the one-to-one French lessons are arranged to suit the student’ timetable.
One-to-one French lessons designed by our experienced teachers based on your linguistic competence and needs: French for business, finance, commerce, medicine, law, etc.
Tailor made programs:
– The One-to-one Manager Program is 15 h/week (afternoon course)
– The One-to-one Executive Program is 30 h/week
A certificate will be given at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris. Exam fees: 50 euros
Starting dates for all levels: any Monday (except April 10th, May 1st, May 8th. Start dates are Tuesdays)
The school will be closed April 10th, May 1st, May 8th, May 18th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st and from Saturday December 16th 2023 to Sunday January 7th 2024 included. The school will open on Monday January 8th 2024
Starting dates for all levels: any Monday (except April 1st and November 11th. Start dates are Tuesday April 2nd and November 12th)
The school will be closed April 1st, May 1st, May 8th, May 9th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th, and from Saturday December 14th 2024 to Sunday January 5th 2025 included.
The school will open on Monday January 6th 2025.
(*) The One-to-one “Manager Program” is 15 h/week (afternoon course)
(**) The One-to-one “Executive Program” is 30 h/week
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- One-to-One lessons can be taken in addition to group lessons or independently to focus on specific topics. Have a look at all our Intensive PLUS courses.
- One-to-One tuition is ideal for students who need to improve quickly, have specialist language requirements, limited availability, or simply feel more comfortable to learn at their own pace on their own.
- Don’t forget to have a look at our French language courses in Paris in France