Intensive French course C, 26h/week
34 lessons 26 hours/week
- The Intensive French course C includes the morning General French language course A and two afternoon workshops of your choice.
This ACCORD Intensive French language course allows our students to focus on specific skills and subjects. For example, if you need to boost your confidence join the two ‘Oral communication’ workshops. If you want to find out about French culture, join the two workshops dedicated to ‘French Culture and Civilisation’. This Intensive French course C is open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Full flexibility: at ACCORD students can choose any workshops available and “mix and match”.
Learn French in Paris: this Intensive French language course is available to adult students aged 16+.
Great nationality mix: no nationality over 12% at ACCORD Paris.
- No hidden fees! At ACCORD Paris, course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- Learn French at ACCORD, located in a great location in Paris, near by the Eiffel Tower.
ACCORD Paris friendly and experienced teachers. ACCORD Paris is accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD Paris is member of SOUFFLE and CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD – 1988-2018: 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD Paris is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris and more than 110.000 students came to ACCORD during these 30 years.
- Learn French in France at ACCORD and enjoy Paris!
With ACCORD, it is not only about studying French, it is a life experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10
Intensive French course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. In the CEFR there are six main levels, from A1 (basic user) to C2 (proficient user). At ACCORD Paris we also offer an A0 level for complete beginners.
Levels of proficiency at ACCORD Paris:
– A0 Complete beginner
– A1 Beginner
– A2 Elementary
– B1 Pre-Intermediate
– B2 Intermediate
– C1 Advanced
– C2 Proficiency
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
With the confirmation of your registration you will receive a self-assessment form and a written test that you must complete and return to us before the start of your course so that our teaching team can place you in a class of your level.
Read more about ACCORD tests and language levels
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00 and two afternoons, 14:15 to 17:15
The morning course (course A) is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
For more information about the morning course A, click HERE
Select your two afternoon classes among our 3 workshops: ‘Oral Communication’ (Monday and Friday), ‘Writing and Grammar’ (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) or ‘French Culture and Civilisation’ (Monday and Friday).
Read more about our teaching method: ACCORD Teaching Method
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris. Exam fees: 50 euros
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 10th, May 1st, May 8th. Start dates are Tuesdays)
Calendar for beginners: January 9th, February 6th, March 6th, April 3rd, May 9th, June 5th, July 3rd, July 17th, August 7th, September 4th, October 2nd, November 6th.
The school will be closed April 10th, May 1st, May 8th, May 18th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st and from Saturday December 16th 2023 to Sunday January 7th 2024 included. The school will open on Monday January 8th 2024
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- The General Intensive French Course C is available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- Your 2 afternoon workshops: when choosing the Intensive French course C, it is better to select either the 2 Oral communication afternoon classes or the 2 French Culture and Civilisation classes (Monday and Friday). If you prefer to book a course with the 3 Grammar and Writing classes, please select the intensive course ‘D’ which includes 3 afternoon classes.
- Additional one to one lessons can also be booked for one week or more.
Intensive French courses
Intensive French Course PM2 – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course A – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course B – 23 hours/week
Intensive French Course D – 29 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course G – 32 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course E – 35 hours/week