Intensive French Course C
34 lessons 26 hours/week
- The Intensive French course C includes the morning General French Course A and two afternoon workshops of your choice.
This ACCORD Intensive French course allows our students to focus on specific skills and subjects. For example, if you need to boost your confidence join the two ‘Oral communication’ workshops. If you want to find out about French culture, join the two workshops dedicated to ‘French Culture and Civilisation’. This Intensive French course C is open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Full flexibility: at ACCORD students can choose any workshops available and “mix and match”.
Learn French in Paris : this Intensive French course is available to adult students aged 16+. At ACCORD Language School in Paris there is a course for everybody whatever your age!
Great nationality mix: no nationality over 12% at ACCORD Paris.
- No registration fees! No hidden fees! At ACCORD Paris, course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- Learn French at ACCORD, located in a great location in Paris, near by the Eiffel Tower. ACCORD Paris friendly and experienced teachers. ACCORD Paris is accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD Paris is member of SOUFFLE and CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD – 1988-2018: 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD Paris is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris and more than 100.000 students came to ACCORD during these 30 years.
- Learn French in France at ACCORD and enjoy Paris! With ACCORD, it is not only about studying French, it is a life experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10
Intensive French course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. In the CEFR there are six main levels, from A1 (basic user) to C2 (proficient user). At ACCORD Paris we also offer an A0 level for complete beginners.
Levels of proficiency at ACCORD Paris:
– A0 Complete beginner
– A1 Beginner
– A2 Elementary
– B1 Pre-Intermediate
– B2 Intermediate
– C1 Advanced
– C2 Proficiency
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level. At any time during your stay, you will be able to talk to your teachers or to the Head of Studies and/or her assistant to discuss your progress and help you choose the right course for your needs.
In line with our teaching method, depending on your progress and based on your teachers’ assessment of your level, you may change to a higher level during your course.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00 and two afternoons, 14:15 to 17:15.
The morning course (course A) is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
For more information about the morning course A, click HERE
Select your two afternoon classes among our 3 workshops: ‘Oral Communication’ (Monday and Friday), ‘Writing and Grammar’ (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) or ‘French Culture and Civilisation’ (Monday and Friday).
Read more about our teaching method: ACCORD’s Teaching Method
Read more about our teaching material: ACCORD’s Teaching Material
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris. Exam fees: 50 euros
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Exam Fees are offered to the students who enrol for 6 weeks or more.
All our intensive French courses
Here is the list of the intensive French courses offered at ACCORD Tour Eiffel school all year round:
Intensive French Course PM2 – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course A – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course B – 23 hours/week
Intensive French Course D – 29 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course G – 32 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course E – 35 hours/week
French Culture and Civilisation Course – 26 hours/week
French Oral Communication Course – 26 hours/week
French Grammar and Writing Course – 29 hours/week
DELF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
DALF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
A and AS Level Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ILC Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ABITUR Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
Business French Course in Mini Group – 32 hours/week
Business French lessons in mini-group – 12 hours/week
Legal French Course in Mini-Group – 32 hours/week
Legal French Lessons in Mini-Group – 12 hours/week
Intensive PLUS Courses (course + individual lessons)
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 5th and November 1st).
Calendar for beginners: January 4th, February 1st, March 1st, March 29th, April 26th, May 17th, June 7th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd, August 16th, September 6th, October 4th, November 8th.
The school will be closed April 5th, May 13th, July 14th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 18th 2021 to Sunday January 9th 2022 included. The school will open on Monday January 10th 2022.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
Calendar for beginners: January 10th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 4th, July 18th, August 8th, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th.
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- The General Intensive French Course C is available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- Your two afternoon workshops: when choosing the Intensive French course C, it is better to select either the two Oral communication afternoon classes or the two French Culture and Civilisation classes (Monday and Friday). If you prefer to book a course with the three Grammar and Writing classes, please select the intensive course ‘D’ which includes 3 afternoon classes.
- Additional one to one lessons can also be booked for one week or more.
- Enrol for 6 weeks or more in our Intensive French Course C and ACCORD pays for your exam fees so you can take the “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises”.