French language and culture lessons in France
8 lessons 6 hours/week
- At ACCORD Paris, join a high quality French course at a cheap price!
The French Language And Culture Lessons In France are open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. The two afternoon classes dedicated to French Culture and Civilisation are Mondays and Fridays. These ACCORD Paris French Culture and Civilisation lessons introduce students from all over the world to the French Culture and Civilisation. The French Culture and Civilisation lessons are available to adult students aged 16+.
Great nationality mix: no nationality over 12% at ACCORD Paris!
No hidden fees! French Culture and Civilisation fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- Great school location in the heart of Paris. Friendly and experienced teachers of French as a foreign language.
ACCORD is a high quality French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of SOUFFLE.FLE. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of CAMPUS FRANCE.
ACCORD: 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD Paris is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris.
- An exciting French Culture and Civilisation Course at a very low fee!
Our recommandation: add a morning general French intensive course and join the ACCORD French Culture and Civilisation course! At the end of French Language And Culture Lessons In France you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
- French language courses in Paris, the best way to improve your French language skills in the most beautiful city in the world!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 10 to 11.
With the confirmation of your registration you will receive a self-assessment form and a written test that you must complete and return to us before the start of your course so that our teaching team can place you in a class of your level.
Read more about ACCORD tests and language levels
Timetable: Monday and Friday, from 14:15 to 17:15
Two afternoon workshops dedicated to the French Culture and Civilisation. Students work on specific topics such as: the Eiffel Tower, the Passages couverts, Montmartre, the Quartier du Marais, the Ile Saint Louis and Ile de la Cité, as well as French cinema, literature, French singers, etc.
For some topics, our teachers offer the class to dedicate part of the lesson to a visit related to the topic studied in class, for example the Champs de Mars nearby the Eiffel Tower and the ACCORD language School, the Trocadéro area (opposite the Eiffel Tower) Passage des Panoramas, Passage Jouffroy, Passage Verdeau, Passage des Princes, Passage du Caire (the oldest Parisian Passage).
Read more about our teaching method: ACCORD Teaching Method
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris. The exam is organised on Thursday afternoon and the fees are 50 euros.
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 10th, May 1st, May 8th)
Calendar for beginners: January 9th, February 6th, March 6th, April 3rd, May 9th, June 5th, July 3rd, July 17th, August 7th, September 4th, October 2nd, November 6th.
The school will be closed April 10th, May 1st, May 8th, May 18th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st and from Saturday December 16th 2023 to Sunday January 7th 2024 included. The school will open on Monday January 8th 2024
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- The French Culture and Civilisation lessons are available all year round to adult students aged 16 and over.
- At any time during your stay you can decide to change your afternoon classes for the DALF and DELF exam preparation lessons at a very low fee.
- If you need to improve your writing and grammar skills, why not add our Writing/Grammar lessons available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 14:15 to 17:15 ?