DELF Exam Preparation Lessons
8 lessons 6 hours/week from 70,00€ per week
- DELF Exam Preparation lessons are in mini groups of 6 students maximum!
- The DELF Exam Preparation lessons are two afternoon workshops dedicated to the preparation of the DELF exam.
- ACCORD Paris DELF Preparation lessons encourage our students to focus on specific skills needed to take and pass the DELF exam in the best conditions.
- These DELF Exam Preparation lessons are available to adult students aged 16+, from complete beginner level.
- You can always add extra afternoon classes to boost your confidence in Oral French, improve your writing and grammar skills or discover specific topics in French Culture and Civilisation which will help you when you take your exam.
- Possibility to add one to one lessons to your DELF French Course.
- Our success pass rate is 98%!
- To boost your confidence when preparing your DELF exam, why not join our morning intensive course!
- ACCORD Paris: Great location in the heart of Paris, at walking distance of the Opéra Garnier, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly and experienced teachers.
- No hidden fees! Your ACCORD DELF Preparation Course fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- At the end of your DELF preparation course you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
- ACCORD is a high quality French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”
- ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of SOUFFLE and CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris and more than 100.000 students came to ACCORD during these 30 years.
- DELF exam dates and list of the DELF exam centers are proposed HERE
- With ACCORD, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 6 students/class
In the DELF afternoon lessons.
DELF afternoon lessons open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests.
Two DELF afternoon classes per week, Tuesday and Thursday, from 14:15 to 17:15, in mini groups with maximum 6 students per class.
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Exam Fees are offered to the students who enrol for 6 weeks or more.
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 13th. Start date is Tuesday April 14th)
Calendar for beginners: January 6th, January 20th, February 3rd, February 17th, March 2nd, March 16th, April 6th, April 20th, May 11th, June 1st, June 15th, June 29th, July 6th, July 13th, July 20th, July 27th, August 3rd, August 17th, September 7th, September 21st, October 5th, October 19th, November 9th, November 23rd 2020.
The school will be closed April 13th, May 1st, May 8th, May 21st, July 14th, November 11th and from Saturday December 19th 2020 to Sunday January 3rd 2021 included. The school will open on Monday January 4th 2021.
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- The DELF Exam Preparation lessons are available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- The DELF Exam Preparation lessons are available for all levels including complete beginners.
- To make sure you succeed, why not join our morning intensive course to help boost your confidence.
- You can always add extra afternoon lessons to boost your confidence in Oral French, improve your writing and grammar skills or discover specific topics in French Culture and Civilisation which will help you when you take your exam.