DELF Exam Preparation Lessons
8 lessons 6 hours/week from 70,00€ per week
- DELF Exam Preparation lessons are in mini groups of 6 students maximum!
- The DELF Exam Preparation lessons are two afternoon workshops dedicated to the preparation of the DELF exam.
- ACCORD Paris DELF Exam Preparation lessons encourage our students to focus on specific skills needed to take and pass the DELF exam in the best conditions.
- These DELF Exam Preparation lessons are available to adult students aged 16+, from complete beginner level.
- You can always add extra afternoon classes to boost your confidence in Oral French, improve your writing and grammar skills or discover specific topics in French Culture and Civilisation which will help you when you take your exam.
- To boost your confidence when preparing your DELF exam, why not join our morning intensive course!
- ACCORD Paris: Great location in the heart of Paris, at walking distance of the Opéra Garnier, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly and experienced teachers.
- Accredited “Qualité FLE” high quality French language school
- ACCORD is member of SOUFFLE and CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language in France.
- Have a look at our 30th Anniversary Special Offers!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 6 students/class
In the DELF afternoon lessons.
DELF afternoon lessons open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests.
Two DELF afternoon classes per week, Tuesday and Thursday, from 14:15 to 17:15, in mini groups with maximum 6 students per class.
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
Book 8 weeks and take the DELF exam for FREE – ACCORD pays your examination fee!
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Exam Fees are offered to the students who enrol for 6 weeks or more.
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 22nd and November 11th. Start dates are Tuesday April 23rd and November 12th)
Calendar for beginners: January 7th, January 21st, February 4th, February 18th, March 4th, March 18th, April 8th, April 23rd, May 13th, June 3rd, June 17th, July 1st, July 8th, July 15th, July 22nd, July 29th, August 5th, August 19th, September 2nd, September 16th, September 30th, October 14th, November 4th, November 18th 2019.
The school will be closed April 22nd, May 1st, May 8th, May 30th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 14th 2019 to Sunday January 5th 2020 included. The school will open on Monday January 6th 2020.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 13th. Start date is Tuesday April 14th)
Calendar for beginners: January 6th, January 20th, February 3rd, February 17th, March 2nd, March 16th, April 6th, April 20th, May 11th, June 1st, June 15th, June 29th, July 6th, July 13th, July 20th, July 27th, August 3rd, August 17th, September 7th, September 21st, October 5th, October 19th, November 9th, November 23rd 2020.
The school will be closed April 13th, May 1st, May 8th, May 21st, July 14th, November 11th and from Saturday December 19th 2020 to Sunday January 3rd 2021 included. The school will open on Monday January 4th 2021.
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- The DELF Exam Preparation lessons are available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- The DELF Exam Preparation lessons are available for all levels including complete beginners.
- To make sure you succeed, why not join our morning intensive course to help boost your confidence.
- You can always add extra afternoon classes to boost your confidence in Oral French, improve your writing and grammar skills or discover specific topics in French Culture and Civilisation which will help you when you take your DELF exam.