Oral French lessons in France
8 lessons 6 hours/week
- At ACCORD Paris, join a high quality French course at a cheap price!
The ACCORD French Oral Communication lessons are open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. The French Oral Communication Course encourages our students to focus on improving confidence in speaking and listening in French in a range of everyday situations! At ACCORD Paris the two afternoon classes dedicated to French Oral Communication are Mondays and Fridays. The French Oral Communication afternoon lessons are available to adult students aged 16+.
Great nationality mix: no nationality over 12% at ACCORD Paris!
- Exciting French Oral Communication Lessons at a very low fee!
Add a morning general French intensive course and join the ACCORD French Oral Communication Course for a low fee!
No hidden fees! French Oral Communication afternoon fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- Great school location in the heart of Paris, nearby the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides. ACCORD friendly and experienced teachers. ACCORD is a high quality French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of SOUFFLE. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of CAMPUS FRANCE.
ACCORD: 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD Paris is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris.
- French language courses in Paris, the best way to improve your French language skills in the most beautiful city in the world!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10.
Intensive French course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
With the confirmation of your registration you will receive a self-assessment form and a written test that you must complete and return to us before the start of your course so that our teaching team can place you in a class of your level.
Read more about ACCORD tests and language levels
Monday and Friday, from 14:15 to 17:15
Two afternoon classes dedicated to French Oral Communication.
Subjects covered in class include:
– Topical vocabulary and language
– Pronunciation and listening skills
– Social skills
– Cultural awareness
– Conversational French
Read more about our teaching method: ACCORD’s Teaching Method
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris. The exam is organised on Thursday afternoon and the fees are 50 euros.
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
Calendar for beginners: January 10th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 4th, July 18th, August 8th, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th.
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 10th, May 1st, May 8th)
Calendar for beginners: January 9th, February 6th, March 6th, April 3rd, May 9th, June 5th, July 3rd, July 17th, August 7th, September 4th, October 2nd, November 6th.
The school will be closed April 10th, May 1st, May 8th, May 18th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st and from Saturday December 16th 2023 to Sunday January 7th 2024 included. The school will open on Monday January 8th 2024
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- The Oral Communication lessons are available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- At any time during your stay you can also decide to change your afternoon classes for the French Grammar and Written French lessons for only a very low fee to pay at the school.
- You need to improve your writing and grammar skills, why not add our Writing/Grammar lessons available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 14:15 to 17:15…?
French semi-intensive courses in Paris, in France
Semi-Intensive French Course PM1 – 15 hours/week
French Culture and Civilisation Lessons – 6 hours/week
French Oral Communication Lessons – 6 hours/week
French Grammar and Writing Lessons – 9 hours/week
DELF Exam Preparation Lessons – 6 hours/week
DALF Exam Preparation Lessons – 6 hours/week