French Language And Culture Lessons In France
8 lessons 6 hours/week
- At ACCORD Paris, join a high quality French course at a cheap price! The ACCORD French Culture and Civilisation lessons are open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. The two afternoon classes dedicated to French Culture and Civilisation are Mondays and Fridays, from 14:15 to 17:15. These ACCORD Paris French Culture and Civilisation lessons introduce students from all over the world to the French Culture and Civilisation. The French Culture and Civilisation lessons are available to adult students aged 16+. At ACCORD Paris there is a course for everybody whatever your age! Great nationality mix: no nationality over 12% at ACCORD Paris!
- Great school location in the heart of Paris. Friendly and experienced teachers of French as a foreign language. ACCORD is a high quality French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of SOUFFLE.FLE. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD Paris is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris.
- An exciting French Culture and Civilisation Course at a very low fee! Our recommandation: add a morning general French intensive course and join the ACCORD French Culture and Civilisation course! At the end of your French course you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
- No registration fees! No hidden fees! French Culture and Civilisation fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- With ACCORD, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience! French language courses in Paris, the best way to improve your French language skills in the most beautiful city in the world!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 10 to 11.
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests
Timetable: Monday and Friday, from 14:15 to 17:15
Two afternoon workshops dedicated to the French Culture and Civilisation. Students work on specific topics such as: the Eiffel Tower, the Passages couverts, Montmartre, the Quartier du Marais, the Ile Saint Louis and Ile de la Cité, as well as French cinema, literature, French singers, etc.
For some topics, our teachers offer the class to dedicate part of the lesson to a visit related to the topic studied in class, for example the Champs de Mars nearby the Eiffel Tower and the ACCORD language School, the Trocadéro area (opposite the Eiffel Tower) Passage des Panoramas, Passage Jouffroy, Passage Verdeau, Passage des Princes, Passage du Caire (the oldest Parisian Passage).
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris. The exam is organised on Thursday afternoon and the fees are 50 euros.
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
All our French semi-intensive courses for adults
Here is the list of the French semi-intensive courses offered at ACCORD Tour Eiffel school all year round:
Semi-Intensive French Course PM1 – 15 hours/week
French Culture and Civilisation Lessons – 6 hours/week
French Oral Communication Lessons – 6 hours/week
French Grammar and Writing Lessons – 9 hours/week
DELF Exam Preparation Lessons – 6 hours/week
DALF Exam Preparation Lessons – 6 hours/week
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 5th and November 1st).
Calendar for beginners: January 4th, February 1st, March 1st, March 29th, April 26th, May 17th, June 7th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd, August 16th, September 6th, October 4th, November 8th.
The school will be closed April 5th, May 13th, July 14th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 18th 2021 to Sunday January 9th 2022 included. The school will open on Monday January 10th 2022.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
Calendar for beginners: January 10th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 4th, July 18th, August 8th, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th.
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
- No registration fees and No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- The French Culture and Civilisation lessons are available all year round to adult students aged 16 and over.
- At any time during your stay you can decide to change your afternoon classes for the two Oral Communication lessons at no extra fee, or for the DALF and DELF exam preparation lessons at a very low fee. If you need to improve your writing and grammar skills, why not add our Writing/Grammar lessons available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 14:15 to 17:15?
- Enrol for 6 weeks or more in our French Culture and Civilisation Course and ACCORD pays for your exam fees so you can take the “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises”.
- And have a look at all our French courses at ACCORD Paris.