More about ACCORD Paris
ACCORD French Language School in Paris, in France
Why choose ACCORD Language School?
- 1988-2018: 30 years’ experience of teaching French as a Foreign Language
- ACCORD Language School is registered as a Private Institute of Higher Education (n° 588 at the Academy of Paris – Ministry of Education), accredited by the official “Qualité FLE” and is member of CAMPUS FRANCE and Souffle (professional organisation for French as a foreign language training centres).
- A wide choice of courses available for all ages, at prices that suit your budget.
- No hidden fees: When you enroll for a course at ACCORD Language School, there are no registration fees and no teaching materials/books to buy. Everything is included in the price of the course, including level testing on arrival, teaching material and end of course certificate.
- Fantastic location!
- Excellent facilities!
- Free Wifi throughout the school.
- ACCORD caters for students with disabilities.
- Friendly and experienced teachers: Teachers at ACCORD Paris are all university graduates, experienced in teaching French as a Foreign Language. They also develop and update our own teaching material.
- Professional administrative staff dedicated to arrange enrollments, accommodation, transfers, and to ensure students have an enjoyable stay at ACCORD. When you contact us, we aim to respond within 24 hours and give you all the information you need. We advise and guide you every step of the way from the enquiry stage to the time you are ready to register.
- Great nationality mix: No nationality over 12%. We welcome students and juniors of 40+ different countries at our ACCORD schools in Paris.
- Flexibility: ACCORD Language School offers a wide choice of courses and programmes with flexible dates and durations. We are always available to advise you during your stay at ACCORD so you choose the lessons which suit you best.
- ACCORD Paris is official exam center for the TCF, TCF NF, TCF SO, TEF and TEF Canada.
- University credits: Students enrolled at American universities may also earn credits as well as benefit from discounts.
- ACCORD Paris is also accredited by CSN in Northern European countries as well as by Bildungsurlaub in several German regions.
- For the Juniors and their parents: the ACCORD Saint Nicolas summer campus and all summer programs for Juniors are registered and inspected by the French Authorities (DDCS 75 – Préfecture de Police de Paris). Our staff, the group leaders and supervisors are experienced and highly trained for the care of children. We guarantee a 24 hours’ supervision.
With ACCORD, it is not only about studying French,
it is a life experience!
Why choose to study at ACCORD Language School in Paris?
If you are serious about learning French, ACCORD Language School is the best place to improve your language skills as well as experience the Parisian way of life and explore the French capital.
The many official institutions accrediting ACCORD Language School have confirmed the school’s reputation for the excellence of the services provided.
But don’t take our word for it, just read here what our students have to say about their stay at ACCORD.