French Language And Culture Courses In France
34 lessons 26 hours/week
- The French Culture and Civilisation Course includes the morning General French Course A and two afternoon workshops dedicated to the French Culture and Civilisation. The ACCORD Paris French Culture & Civilisation Course allows our students to focus on specific skills and subjects. Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00 and two afternoons, 14:15 to 17:15.
- This French Culture Course is open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. This Intensive French culture course is available to adult students aged 16+. At ACCORD Paris there is a course for everybody whatever your age!
Great nationality mix: no nationality over 12% at ACCORD Paris!
At the end of your French culture course you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris. Students who enrol for 6 weeks or more do not pay for the exam fees!
- Learn French in France at ACCORD and enjoy Paris! ACCORD: Great location in the heart of Paris, nearby the Eiffel Tower.
- Friendly and experienced teachers at ACCORD Paris. ACCORD Paris is accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD Paris is member of SOUFFLE. ACCORD Paris is a high quality French language school member of CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris. More than 100.000 students have follow a French language course at ACCORD Paris!
- No registration fees and No hidden fees at ACCORD! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- With ACCORD, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10
Intensive French course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00 and two afternoons, 14:15 to 17:15.
The morning course (course A) is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
For more information about the morning course A, click HERE
Monday and Friday from 14:15 to 17:15
Two afternoon workshops dedicated to the French Culture and Civilisation. Students work on specific topics such as: the Passages Couverts, Montmartre, the Quartier du Marais, the Ile Saint Louis and Ile de la Cité, as well as French cinema, literature, etc.
For some topics, our teachers offer the class to dedicate part of the lesson to a visit related to the topic studied in class, for example Passage des Panoramas, Passage Jouffroy, Passage Verdeau, Passage des Princes, Passage du Caire (the oldest Parisian Passage).
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Students who enrol for 6 weeks or more do not pay for the exam fees!
All our intensive French courses
Here is the list of the intensive French courses offered at ACCORD Tour Eiffel school all year round:
Intensive French Course PM2 – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course A – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course B – 23 hours/week
Intensive French Course C – 26 hours/week
Intensive French Course D – 29 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course G – 32 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course E – 35 hours/week
French Oral Communication Course – 26 hours/week
French Grammar and Writing Course – 29 hours/week
DELF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
DALF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
A and AS Level Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ILC Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ABITUR Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
Business French Course in Mini Group – 32 hours/week
Business French lessons in mini-group – 12 hours/week
Legal French Course in Mini-Group – 32 hours/week
Legal French Lessons in Mini-Group – 12 hours/week
Intensive PLUS Courses (course + individual lessons)
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 5th and November 1st).
Calendar for beginners: January 4th, February 1st, March 1st, March 29th, April 26th, May 17th, June 7th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd, August 16th, September 6th, October 4th, November 8th.
The school will be closed April 5th, May 13th, July 14th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 18th 2021 to Sunday January 9th 2022 included. The school will open on Monday January 10th 2022.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
Calendar for beginners: January 10th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 4th, July 18th, August 8th, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th.
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- The French Culture and Civilisation Course is available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- At any time during your stay you can decide to change your afternoon classes for the two Oral Communication lessons at no extra fee, or for the DALF and DELF exam preparation lessons at a very low fee.
- Additional one to one lessons can also be booked for one week or more at an additional fee.
- Enrol for 6 weeks or more in our French Culture and Civilisation Course and ACCORD pays for your exam fees so you can take the “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises”.