French Oral Communication Course
34 lessons 26 hours/week
- The ACCORD French Oral Communication Course includes the morning General French Course A and two afternoon workshops dedicated to Oral Communication. Our Oral Communication course encourages our students to focus on improving confidence in speaking and listening in French in a range of everyday situations.
Great nationality mix in this French language course: no nationality over 12%.
The two afternoon French Oral Communication lessons enable our international students to focus on specific oral skills and subjects.
This ACCORD Paris Oral Communication Course is open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. The ACCORD Paris Oral Communication Course is available to adult students aged 16+. At ACCORD Paris there is a course for everybody whatever your age!
At the end of your French Oral Communication Course you can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises”.
- No registration fees! No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- ACCORD: Great location in the heart of Paris, nearby the Eiffel Tower, the Champs de Mars, the Trocadéro, the Seine river and the Invalides. Friendly and experienced teachers at ACCORD. ACCORD is accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD Paris is member of SOUFFLE. ACCORD is a high quality French language school member of CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language in France. Founded in 1988, ACCORD is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris.
- Learn French in France at ACCORD and enjoy Paris! With ACCORD Paris, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10
Intensive French course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
ACCORD French language school follows the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). In the CEFR there are six main levels, from A1 (basic user) to C2 (proficient user) but at ACCORD Paris we also offer an A0 level for complete beginners.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level.
At any time during your stay, you will be able to talk to your teachers or to the Head of Studies and/or her assistant to discuss your progress and help you choose the right course for your needs.
In line with our teaching method, depending on your progress and based on your teachers’ assessment of your level, you may change to a higher level during your course.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests.
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00 and two afternoons, Monday and Friday, 14:15 to 17:15.
The morning course (course A) is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
For more information about the morning course A, click HERE
Two afternoon workshops dedicated to Oral Communication.
Subjects covered in class include:
- Topical vocabulary and language
- Pronunciation and listening skills
- Social skills
- Cultural awareness
- Conversational French
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Exam Fees are offered to the students who enrol for 6 weeks or more.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 5th and November 1st).
Calendar for beginners: January 4th, February 1st, March 1st, March 29th, April 26th, May 17th, June 7th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd, August 16th, September 6th, October 4th, November 8th.
The school will be closed April 5th, May 13th, July 14th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 18th 2021 to Sunday January 9th 2022 included. The school will open on Monday January 10th 2022.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
Calendar for beginners: January 10th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 4th, July 18th, August 8th, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th.
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- The French Oral Communication Course is available all year round to adult students aged 16 and over.
- Enrol for 6 weeks or more in our French Oral Communication Course and ACCORD pays for your exam fees so you can take the “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises”.
- You need to improve your writing and grammar skills, why not add our Writing/Grammar lessons available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 14:15 to 17:15, for a very low fee?