French Oral Communication Course
34 lessons 26 hours/week from 320,00€ per week
- The French Oral Communication Course includes the morning General French Course A and two afternoon workshops dedicated to Oral Communication.
- Our French Oral Communication Course encourages our students to focus on improving confidence in speaking and listening in French in a range of everyday situations.
- This French Oral Communication Course is open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
- ACCORD Oral Communication Course is available to adult students aged 16+.
- Great location in the heart of Paris, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly and experienced teachers.
- No nationality over 12%.
- At the end of your French Oral Communication Course you can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises”.
- Accredited by the official “Qualité FLE” – School member of CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language in France.
- Have a look at our 30th Anniversary Special Offers!
- With ACCORD Paris, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10
Intensive French course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests.
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00 and two afternoons, Monday and Friday, 14:15 to 17:15.
The morning course (course A) is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
Two afternoon workshops dedicated to Oral Communication.
Subjects covered in class include:
- Topical vocabulary and language
- Pronunciation and listening skills
- Social skills
- Cultural awareness
- Conversational French
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Exam Fees are offered to the students who enrol for 6 weeks or more.
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 22nd and November 11th. Start dates are Tuesday April 23rd and November 12th)
Calendar for beginners: January 7th, January 21st, February 4th, February 18th, March 4th, March 18th, April 8th, April 23rd, May 13th, June 3rd, June 17th, July 1st, July 8th, July 15th, July 22nd, July 29th, August 5th, August 19th, September 2nd, September 16th, September 30th, October 14th, November 4th, November 18th 2019.
The school will be closed April 22nd, May 1st, May 8th, May 30th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 14th 2019 to Sunday January 5th 2020 included. The school will open on Monday January 6th 2020.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 13th. Start date is Tuesday April 14th)
Calendar for beginners: January 6th, January 20th, February 3rd, February 17th, March 2nd, March 16th, April 6th, April 20th, May 11th, June 1st, June 15th, June 29th, July 6th, July 13th, July 20th, July 27th, August 3rd, August 17th, September 7th, September 21st, October 5th, October 19th, November 9th, November 23rd 2020.
The school will be closed April 13th, May 1st, May 8th, May 21st, July 14th, November 11th and from Saturday December 19th 2020 to Sunday January 3rd 2021 included. The school will open on Monday January 4th 2021.
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- The French Oral Communication Course is available all year round to adult students aged 16 and over.
- At any time during your stay you can also decide to change your afternoon classes for the French Culture and Civilisation lessons at no extra fee, or for the DALF and DELF exam preparation lessons at no extra fee if you booked for less than 5 weeks.
- Additional one to one lessons can also be booked for one week or more at an additional fee.
- Enrol for 6 weeks or more in our French Oral Communication Course and ACCORD pays for your exam fees so you can take the “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises”.
- You need to improve your writing and grammar skills, why not add our Writing/Grammar lessons available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 14:15 to 17:15?
- And have a look at our 30th Anniversary Special Offers!