Enjoy learning French in France with ACCORD
Would you like to study French for your studies, for work or pleasure, where it can be fun and inspiring? Whether you are just starting to learn French or looking to improve your skills, learning another language seems often to be difficult. So, not sure how to progress in French? The best decision is to take a language course in the country of the language that you want to learn. In France and especially in Paris you will experience full immersion, and in addition to that, the teachers at ACCORD French language school will always be there to advise you and to guide you with all the help you will need during your French course.
Select a semi-intensive course, an intensive French course or a super-intensive course at ACCORD Tour Eiffel school, stay with us for one week only or just a couple of weeks or for several months and you will enjoy learning French in France with our professional and friendly teachers. Our courses will help you develop your written and/or oral French whether you are learning for your studies, professional purposes or for fun.
ACCORD Paris key facts:
– Class of maximum 14 students per class (average is 10).
– No nationality over 12% at ACCORD.
– Serious and fun class atmosphere to guarantee the best possible learning experience and to let you enjoy learning French in France. Our teaching method includes taking into account the language needs and learning strategies of each student.
– Courses for all levels of French, from complete beginner to advanced, with starting dates every Monday for all levels (except complete beginners). At ACCORD Paris we follow the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
– Passionate and experienced teachers who also produce their own pedagogical material.
– No hidden fees: Course fees include level testing before arrival, teaching material and end of course certificate!
– Welcoming and friendly school atmosphere which allow you to easily meet other students from all over the world and to make lifelong friends during your stay.
Enjoy learning French in France
Enjoy the perfect environment to study French
First of all, French lessons in Paris take place in an exceptional setting: you are in the French capital, the famous “city of lights”, and the ACCORD French language school is located nearby the Champs de Mars and the Eiffel Tower.
And Paris offers every activity you could wish for once you have finished class. There are 206 museums and 1016 art galleries inside Paris. Among these numerous museums, 14 are managed by the City of Paris and 18 are national museums.
If you stay with a host family, you will also have the pleasure to experience the Parisian lifestyle. The half-board option is ideal to continue practising French after your French class.
Enjoy learning French in France
Benefit from the best support as you learn
ACCORD French language school in Paris has a team of experienced teachers involved in creating their own teaching material and constantly updating ACCORD’s teaching method.
Our teaching method includes taking into account the language needs and learning strategies of each student. Our aim is to recreate in classes real-life situations where you will be able to put your French to practical use, enabling you to use the communication skills you already have in your native language when speaking French. Our goal is to help you reach a level of fluency where you will be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in French. To achieve this you will need both a strong command of the language and an in-depth understanding of French culture.
Enjoy the Walking in Paris lessons
Oral communication is a priority in our morning course: learning to listen, understand, speak and express yourself naturally and appropriately, with fluency and correct pronunciation and intonation.
This is why “Walking in Paris” lessons (our famous “sorties pédagogiques”) are regularly organised so that our students are placed in an authentic environment, enabling them to practice what they learn in the classroom whilst exploring Paris and its culture.
Enjoy learning French in France, enjoy Paris, make friends and learn more about French culture
Learning a foreign language is not only staying in a class in a language school, it’s about understanding the lifestyle of the people you meet. In Paris, the “city of lights”, you will be truly experiencing the French culture rather than simply studying the language in a classical way, and that makes all the difference!