Business French Course in Mini Group
42 lessons 32 hours/week from 720,00€ per week
- The Business French course in mini-group includes the morning General French Course A and four afternoon lessons dedicated to Business French.
- Quality guarantee: the Business French course is open even if you are the only person of your level in those Business French lessons. You will get the Business French lessons you booked (12 hours per week) without any additional fee to pay even if you are on your own.
- The Business French course in mini-group is customised to the students’ professional needs and requirements.
- Possibility to book the afternoon Business French lessons in mini-group without the morning course A.
- ACCORD Paris fantastic location in the heart of Paris, between the Opéra Garnier, Le Louvre and the Grands Magasins, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly, qualified and experienced teachers.
- French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”
- French Language school member of CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching Business French.
- Don’t forget to have a look at our 30th Anniversary Special Offers!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 3 students/class
Average 9 to 10 (morning course A) – maximum 14 students
Maximum 3 students in the Business French lessons in mini-group.
Course open to all levels, from low intermediate to advanced.
Important information: the course is open even if you are the only person of your level in those Business French lessons. You will get the Business French lessons you booked (12 hours per week) without any additional fee to pay even if you are on your own.
Before your arrival at the school, you will be given a test to assess your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD tests
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00, and four afternoons, Monday to Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15.
The morning course (course A) is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
Afternoon Business French lessons:
Four afternoons, Monday to Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15.
Business French lessons in mini-group customised to the students’ professional requirements.
The Business French afternoon lessons are dedicated to the students’ needs. The Business French teachers design the afternoon course to meet the students’ exact requirements. For example, building language skills and confidence in public speaking and presentations in French, developing negotiations, debating and leadership skills, gaining a better understanding of French working culture, etc.
A certificate will be given at the end of the course.
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates: any Monday (except April 22nd and November 11th. Start dates are Tuesday April 23rd and November 12th)
The school will be closed April 22nd, May 1st, May 8th, May 30th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 14th 2019 to Sunday January 5th 2020 included. The school will open on Monday January 6th 2020.
Starting dates: any Monday (except April 13th. Start date is Tuesday April 14th)
The school will be closed April 13th, May 1st, May 8th, May 21st, July 14th, November 11th and from Saturday December 19th 2020 to Sunday January 3rd 2021 included. The school will open on Monday January 4th 2021.
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- Students will be provided with the final timetable for this program on the first day of the course.
- The content of the Business French afternoon lessons is designed to the students’ professional needs.