Legal French Course in Mini-Group
42 lessons 32 hours/week from 680,00€ per week
- This ACCORD Legal French course in mini-group includes the morning General French Course A and four Legal French afternoon lessons.
- The ACCORD French and Law course is open from intermediate to advanced levels.
- The French and Law course in mini-group is dedicated for lawyers, legal professionals and law students.
- Your detailed Legal French program schedule will be given to you at the beginning of your course.
- The French and Law afternoon lessons in mini-group are designed to meet students needing to improve their Legal French.
- Before arrival at the ACCORD Paris school, you will get a written test and a needs analysis by email to confirm your enrollment in this program.
- Great school location in the heart of Paris, at walking distance of the Opéra Garnier and the famous Parisian “Grands Magasins”, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly, qualified and experienced teachers.
- No hidden fees! ACCORD Legal French Course fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- Possibility to book the afternoon French and Law lessons in mini-group without the morning course A.
- ACCORD is a high quality French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”
- ACCORD Paris is a French language school member of SOUFFLE and CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD Paris French language school is also known worldwide for the quality of its speciality courses such as Business French in mini groups, French for Law, French for Executives and Managers, French for professionals (Diplomats, Doctors, Engineers…).
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French in France. Founded in 1988, ACCORD is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris.
- French language course in Paris: the best way to improve your French language skills in the most beautiful city in the world!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 6 students/class
Average 9 to 10 (morning course A) – maximum 14
Maximum 6 students in the Legal French lessons in mini-group.
Course open from intermediate to advanced levels.
Read more about French language levels
Before arrival at the school, you will get a written test and a needs analysis.
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00, and four afternoons, Monday to Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15.
The morning course (course A) is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations. For more information about the morning course A, click HERE
Afternoon Legal French lessons:
Four afternoons, Monday to Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15. Legal French lessons in mini-group designed to meet the needs of students looking to improve their Legal French.
All lessons in the Legal French course in mini-group are designed to meet the learners’ profile and requirements. Each learner will complete a detailed needs analysis prior to their arrival enabling the teachers to design the course. Interactive exercises, role-plays and case studies will be included in the programme.
- Introduction to French law
- Constitutional law
- Civil law
- Criminal law
- Corporate law, etc.
The course will be adapted to suit the students’ specific needs and requirements, based on the needs analysis received prior to their arrival. Depending on the programme and students’ requirements, some visits may be organised at, for example, the Tribunal de Grande Instance de Paris.
A certificate will be given at the end of the course.
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Dates of the one week Legal French course in mini-group: September 21st to 25th, October 19th to 23rd, November 16th to 20th 2020.
Dates of the one week Legal French course in mini-group: March 15th to 19th, April 19th to 23rd, June 14th to 18th, September 13th to 17th, October 11th to 15th 2021.
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- Students will be provided with the final timetable for this program on the opening day of the course.