Intensive PLUS French Courses
31 lessons 23 hours/week from 780,00€ per week
- Intensive PLUS French courses: the perfect combination as you interact in a group class and focus on your strengths and weaknesses in the afternoon one-to-one lessons.
- One-to-one French lessons designed to speed up the learning process, build up your confidence and work on specific subjects.
- You can always add extra afternoon classes to boost your confidence in Oral French, improve your writing and grammar skills or discover specific topics in French Culture and Civilisation.
- ACCORD Paris French language school: Great location in the heart of Paris, at walking distance of the Grands Magasins and the Opéra Garnier, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly and experienced teachers.
- Accredited “Qualité FLE” high quality French language school
- ACCORD is member of SOUFFLE and CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language in France.
From 31 lessons/week
One lesson = 45 minutes
From 23 hours/week
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10 (General French course) – maximum 14
Maximum 1 student in the one to one afternoon lessons.
Course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests
The General Intensive French Course is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
The emphasis will be on improving confidence in speaking and listening in French in a range of everyday situations. Subjects covered in class include: topical vocabulary and language, study of grammatical structures, pronunciation and listening skills, social skills, cultural awareness, reading and writing skills, conversational French.
The afternoon one-to-one French lessons are designed by our experienced teachers based on your linguistic competence and needs.
A certificate will be given at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 22nd and November 11th. Start dates are Tuesday April 23rd and November 12th)
Calendar for beginners: January 7th, January 21st, February 4th, February 18th, March 4th, March 18th, April 8th, April 23rd, May 13th, June 3rd, June 17th, July 1st, July 8th, July 15th, July 22nd, July 29th, August 5th, August 19th, September 2nd, September 16th, September 30th, October 14th, November 4th, November 18th 2019.
The school will be closed April 22nd, May 1st, May 8th, May 30th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 14th 2019 to Sunday January 5th 2020 included. The school will open on Monday January 6th 2020.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 13th. Start date is Tuesday April 14th)
Calendar for beginners: January 6th, January 20th, February 3rd, February 17th, March 2nd, March 16th, April 6th, April 20th, May 11th, June 1st, June 15th, June 29th, July 6th, July 13th, July 20th, July 27th, August 3rd, August 17th, September 7th, September 21st, October 5th, October 19th, November 9th, November 23rd 2020.
The school will be closed April 13th, May 1st, May 8th, May 21st, July 14th, November 11th and from Saturday December 19th 2020 to Sunday January 3rd 2021 included. The school will open on Monday January 4th 2021.
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- When taken in addition to group tuition, one to one tuition ensures you improve your French skills quickly. Individual French training focuses on the student’s strengths and weaknesses and increases the overall level of confidence.
- One-to-One tuition is ideal for students who need to improve quickly, have specialist language requirements, limited availability, or simply feel more comfortable to learn at their own pace on their own.
- Don’t forget to have a look at all our other French courses.