Intensive PLUS French Courses
31 lessons 23 hours/week
- ACCORD Intensive PLUS French courses: the perfect combination as you interact in a group class and focus on your strengths and weaknesses in the afternoon one-to-one lessons. The individual French lessons are designed to speed up the learning process, build up your confidence and work on specific subjects. These afternoon one-to-one French lessons are designed by our experienced ACCORD teachers based on your linguistic competence and needs. And you can always add extra afternoon classes dedicated to ‘Writing & Grammar’, ‘Oral communication’ classes or the two classes dedicated to ‘French Culture and Civilisation’!
The ACCORD Intensive PLUS French Courses are open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. These Intensive PLUS courses are available to adult students aged 16+. At ACCORD Paris there is a course for everybody whatever your age!
Great nationality mix at ACCORD Paris: no nationality over 12%! French language courses in Paris, the best way to improve your French language skills in the most beautiful city in the world!
At the end of your French language course you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
- No hidden fees and No registration fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- Great location in the heart of Paris, near the Eiffel Tower. Friendly and experienced ACCORD teachers of French as a foreign language. ACCORD is a high quality French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of SOUFFLE. ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris and more than 100.000 students came to ACCORD during these 30 years.
- With ACCORD Paris, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience!
From 31 lessons/week
One lesson = 45 minutes
From 23 hours/week
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10 (General French course) – maximum 14
Maximum one student in the one to one afternoon lessons.
Course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests
The General Intensive French Course is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
The emphasis will be on improving confidence in speaking and listening in French in a range of everyday situations. Subjects covered in class include: topical vocabulary and language, study of grammatical structures, pronunciation and listening skills, social skills, cultural awareness, reading and writing skills, conversational French.
A certificate will be given at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
All our French courses for adults
Here is the list of the French courses offered at ACCORD Tour Eiffel school all year round:
Intensive French Course PM2 – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course A – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course B – 23 hours/week
Intensive French Course C – 26 hours/week
Intensive French Course D – 29 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course G – 32 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course E – 35 hours/week
Semi-Intensive French Course AM1 – 15 hours/week
Semi-Intensive French Course PM1 – 15 hours/week
French Culture and Civilisation Course – 26 hours/week
French Culture and Civilisation Lessons – 6 hours/week
French Oral Communication Course – 26 hours/week
French Oral Communication Lessons – 6 hours/week
French Grammar and Writing Course – 29 hours/week
French Grammar and Writing Lessons – 9 hours/week
DELF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
DALF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
DELF Exam Preparation Lessons – 6 hours/week
DALF Exam Preparation Lessons – 6 hours/week
A and AS Level Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ILC Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ABITUR Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
Business French Course in Mini Group – 32 hours/week
Business French lessons in mini-group – 12 hours/week
Legal French Course in Mini-Group – 32 hours/week
Legal French Lessons in Mini-Group – 12 hours/week
Intensive PLUS Courses (course + individual lessons)
Individual French Lessons
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 5th and November 1st).
Calendar for beginners: January 4th, February 1st, March 1st, March 29th, April 26th, May 17th, June 7th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd, August 16th, September 6th, October 4th, November 8th.
The school will be closed April 5th, May 13th, July 14th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 18th 2021 to Sunday January 9th 2022 included. The school will open on Monday January 10th 2022.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
Calendar for beginners: January 10th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 4th, July 18th, August 8th, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th.
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- When taken in addition to group tuition, one to one tuition ensures you improve your French skills quickly. Individual French training focuses on the student’s strengths and weaknesses and increases the overall level of confidence.
- One-to-One tuition is ideal for students who need to improve quickly, have specialist language requirements, limited availability, or simply feel more comfortable to learn at their own pace on their own.
- You can always add extra afternoon classes dedicated to ‘Writing & Grammar’, ‘Oral communication’ classes or the two classes dedicated to ‘French Culture and Civilisation’!