ABITUR Preparation Course
34 lessons 26 hours/week from 390,00€ per week
- The French ABITUR Preparation Course includes the morning General French Course A and two afternoon classes dedicated to the preparation of the French ABITUR exam.
- The ACCORD French ABITUR Preparation Course allows students to focus on specific skills and subjects to prepare the French ABITUR exam in the best conditions.
- The French ABITUR afternoon classes are in mini groups of 6 students maximum!
- The ACCORD Paris French ABITUR Preparation Course opens in July and August.
- ACCORD French School premises: Great location in the heart of Paris, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly and experienced FLE teachers.
- French Language School accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”
- ACCORD Paris is member of SOUFFLE and CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language in France.
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 6 students/class
In the French ABITUR afternoon classes.
Course open from low intermediate to advanced levels.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD tests
Program D1 (34 lessons – 26 h/week): Intensive course A (Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00) + 2 French ABITUR afternoon classes (Tuesday and Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15) in mini-groups with max 6 students per class.
Program D2 (38 lessons – 29 h/week): Intensive course A (Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00) + 2 French ABITUR afternoon classes (Tuesday and Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15) in mini-groups with max 6 students per class + 1 workshop of your choice either on Monday (Oral Communication or French Culture and Civilisation), Wednesday (Writing & Grammar) or Friday (Oral Communication or French Culture and Civilisation).
Program D3 (38 lessons – 29 h/week): Intensive course A (Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00) + 2 French ABITUR afternoon classes (Tuesday and Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15) in mini-groups with max 6 students per class + 4 one to one lessons.
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Courses open from July 1st to August 23rd
Starting dates: every Monday
The school will be closed August 15th.
Courses open from July 20th to August 14th
Starting dates: every Monday
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- In the three programs available you can always add extra afternoon classes to boost your confidence in Oral French, improve your writing and grammar skills or discover specific topics in French Culture and Civilisation which will help you when you take your French ABITUR exam.
- It is a great way to improve your marks for your French exam whilst enjoying living in Paris!