Summer French Course in Paris, in France
Following a summer French course in Paris at our ACCORD Saint Nicolas campus and summer language school is great fun! This summer, learn French in France and enjoy the Parisian way of life during your exciting French language stay in the French capital, the famous ‘City of Lights’!
For your next summer language stay in France, select the French course at ACCORD which will be perfect for your stay:
– The semi-intensive afternoon PM1 course, from 14h to 17h, 15 hours per week in a multinational class of your level. A course structured with two afternoons dedicated to oral French and communication and three afternoons dedicated to written French and grammar.
– The intensive afternoon PM2 course, 20hours per week in total, which includes the semi-intensive PM1 course + one hour coaching/ tutorial, from 17h15 to 18h15.
– The morning semi-intensive AM1 course, from 9h to 12h, 15 hours per week.
– The morning intensive course ‘A’, 20 hours per week, from 9am to 1pm.
At our ACCORD Saint Nicolas summer language school all the French summer courses presented above are open to adults and young adults from the age of 16 years, from complete beginners (A0) to advanced learners (C1).
If you are under 16 years old, no problem as we also offer at the ACCORD Saint Nicolas campus Summer French language courses to kids (from 6 to 11) and French courses for teens and juniors and from 12 to 16 years old.
Click here to contact us to get the information about these summer courses for kids and teens.
ACCORD’s Teaching Method
Our summer French language courses for adults focus on communication using authentic documents to improve your French language skills. These summer courses allow you to perfectly combine learning French in class and the pleasure of enjoying all the leisure activities on offer in Paris.
A Summer French course in Paris ensures that the grammar basics are consolidated and that vocabulary and phonetics are improved during your French immersion program.
Learn more about our dynamic approach to teaching French.
The benefits of a Summer French Course in Paris
Our French summer courses for adults and young adults are great for learning French in France and enjoying the Parisian way of life in the beautiful French capital, the “City of Lights”. Book a French summer course in Paris at ACCORD and you will:
– Improve your oral French,
– Improve your pronunciation of French words,
– Feel comfortable when speaking outside the school,
– Improve your written French to communicate better,
– Make many friends at ACCORD,
– Meet students from all over the world (more than 40 different nationalities!),
– Adopt a Parisian state of mind and appreciate all the joys of what the French capital offers (jazz bars, cafés, brasseries, etc.)
Spending some time in the summer in Paris with the family, friends or by yourself and booking a Summer French course in Paris to improve your knowledge of French at ACCORD school means you, your family and friends will make the most of getting to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world and understanding better the cultural subtleties of the Parisians and the French.
It is only through booking a Summer French course in Paris and spending some time there that you will succeed to really ‘get in tune’ with the French people, their spirit and fabric through their history. Share a café and croissant at the counter of a typically Parisian café in the morning with the local customers and the bartender and put the world to right, spend an evening in one of the brasseries and discuss with the waiter what is really important in life: “la gastronomie” of course… is there anything else?
So what are you waiting for?
Book a Summer French course in Paris at ACCORD for you, your family and your friends.