Semi-Intensive French Language Course in Paris
20 lessons 15 hours/week
- IMPORTANT: During July and August, the morning semi-intensive course will not take place at our ACCORD Tour Eiffel School and all students must be aware that even if they have started this course before the summer, they will have to join the course throughout July and August at our ACCORD Saint Nicolas Summer Campus in Issy les Moulineaux.
- This morning semi-intensive French course at ACCORD French Language School focuses on developing the four communication skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. The emphasis will be on improving confidence in speaking and listening in French in a range of everyday situations. Subjects covered in class include: topical vocabulary and language, study of grammatical structures, pronunciation and listening skills, social skills, cultural awareness, reading and writing skills, conversational French.
The semi-intensive French course is open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced and available to adult students aged 16+.
- For a very low additional fee, book the 20h/week morning intensive course A
- ACCORD French Language School premises: Great location in Paris, nearby the Eiffel Tower, the Champs de Mars and the Invalides. Friendly and experienced ACCORD teachers.
- Come to France, learn French at ACCORD and enjoy Paris! French language courses in Paris, the best way to improve your French language skills in the most beautiful city in the world!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 10 to 11
Open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
With the confirmation of your registration you will receive a self-assessment form and a written test that you must complete and return to us before the start of your course so that our teaching team can place you in a class of your level. So you will start your course at 9:00 am, the first Monday of your stay at ACCORD.
Read more about ACCORD tests and language levels
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 12:00
The General semi-intensive French course is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
Read more about our teaching method: ACCORD’s Teaching Method
For a very low additional fee, book the 20h/week morning intensive course A
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris. Exam fees: 50 euros
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
Calendar for beginners: January 10th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 4th, July 18th, August 8th, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th.
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees
- The Semi-intensive French Course is available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- For a very low additional fee, book the 20h/week morning intensive course A!
All our French semi-intensive courses for adults
Here is the list of the French semi-intensive courses offered at ACCORD Tour Eiffel school all year round:
Semi-Intensive French Course PM1 – 15 hours/week
French Culture and Civilisation Lessons – 6 hours/week
French Oral Communication Lessons – 6 hours/week
French Grammar and Writing Lessons – 9 hours/week
DELF Exam Preparation Lessons – 6 hours/week
DALF Exam Preparation Lessons – 6 hours/week