DALF Exam Preparation Course
34 lessons 26 hours/week from 390,00€ per week
- The DALF Exam Preparation Course includes the morning General French Course A and two afternoon workshops dedicated to the preparation of the DALF exam.
- This DALF Preparation Course allows our students to focus on specific skills and subjects to prepare the DALF exam in the best conditions.
- The DALF afternoon classes are in mini groups of 6 students maximum!
- The ACCORD Paris DALF Preparation Course is open to all levels from low intermediate to advanced.
- You can always add extra afternoon classes to boost your confidence in Oral French, improve your writing and grammar skills or discover specific topics in French Culture and Civilisation which will help you when you take your exam.
- No hidden fees! Your ACCORD DELF Preparation Course fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- At the end of your DALF Exam preparation course you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
- ACCORD Paris: Great location in the heart of Paris, at walking distance of the Opéra Garnier, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly and experienced teachers.
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris and more than 100.000 students came to ACCORD during these 30 years.
- DALF exam dates and list of the DALF exam centers are proposed HERE
- ACCORD is a high quality French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”
- ACCORD French Language School in Paris is member of SOUFFLE and CAMPUS FRANCE
- With ACCORD, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 6 students/class
In the DALF afternoon classes.
Maximum 14 students/class in the intensive morning course A (average 9 to 10).
Course open to all levels, from low intermediate to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests
Program D1 (34 lessons – 26 h/week): Intensive course A (Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00) + 2 DALF afternoon classes (Tuesday and Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15) in mini-groups with max 6 students per class.
Program D2 (38 lessons – 29 h/week): Intensive course A (Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00) + 2 DALF afternoon classes (Tuesday and Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15) in mini-groups with max 6 students per class + 1 workshop of your choice either on Monday (Oral Communication or French Culture and Civilisation), Wednesday (Writing & Grammar) or Friday (Oral Communication or French Culture and Civilisation).
Program D3 (38 lessons – 29 h/week): Intensive course A (Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00) + 2 DALF afternoon classes (Tuesday and Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15) in mini-groups with max 6 students per class + 4 one to one lessons.
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Exam Fees are offered to the students who enrol for 6 weeks or more.
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 13th. Start date is Tuesday April 14th)
Calendar for beginners: January 6th, January 20th, February 3rd, February 17th, March 2nd, March 16th, April 6th, April 20th, May 11th, June 1st, June 15th, June 29th, July 6th, July 13th, July 20th, July 27th, August 3rd, August 17th, September 7th, September 21st, October 5th, October 19th, November 9th, November 23rd 2020.
The school will be closed April 13th, May 1st, May 8th, May 21st, July 14th, November 11th and from Saturday December 19th 2020 to Sunday January 3rd 2021 included. The school will open on Monday January 4th 2021.
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- The DALF Exam Preparation Course is available all year round to adult students aged 16 and over.
- Our success pass rate is 95%.