Legal French Lessons in Mini-Group
16 lessons 12 hours/week from 680,00€ per week
- Legal French Lessons in mini-group: maximum 6 students in a class.
- French and Law in mini-groups customised to the students’ legal profiles.
- You need to improve your legal French but do not have much time to spare? Why not join the ACCORD Paris Legal French lessons in mini-group four afternoons per week (Monday to Thursday).
- Possibility to book the morning course A in addition to the afternoon Legal French lessons in mini-group to optimise your stay in Paris and to practise your everyday French in our multinational morning classes.
- Your French and Law detailed schedule will be given to you at the beginning of your course.
- Great school location in the heart of Paris, between the Opéra Garnier, Le Louvre museum and the famous Parisian “Grands Magasins”, on the famous Grands Boulevards.
- Friendly, qualified and experienced teachers of French.
- French language school accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”
- School member of CAMPUS FRANCE
- ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French in France. Founded in 1988, ACCORD is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris.
- French language courses in Paris, the best way to improve your French language skills in the most beautiful city in the world!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 6 students/class
Maximum 6 students in the Legal French lessons in mini-group.
Course open to all levels, from intermediate to advanced.
Read more about French language levels
Before arrival at the school, you will get a written test and a needs analysis.
Timetable: four afternoons, Monday to Thursday, 14:15 to 17:15
Legal French lessons in mini-group designed to meet the needs of students looking to improve their Legal French.
The Legal French lessons in mini-group are designed to meet the learners’ profile and requirements. Each learner will complete a detailed needs analysis prior to their arrival enabling the teachers to design the course. Interactive exercises, role-plays and case studies will be included in the programme.
- Introduction to French law
- Constitutional law
- Civil law
- Criminal law
- Corporate law, etc.
The course will be adapted to suit the students’ specific needs and requirements, based on the needs analysis received prior to their arrival.
Depending on the programme and students’ requirements, some visits may be organised, for example at the Tribunal de Grande Instance de Paris or at the Tribunal des Prud’hommes or at the Cour d’Appel de Paris.
A certificate will be given at the end of the course.
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris, especially if you follow the intensive French morning course A.
Exam fees: 50 euros
Dates of the one week Legal French lessons in mini-group: February 10th to 14th, March 16th to 20th, April 20th to 24th, June 15th to 19th, September 21st to 25th, October 19th to 23rd, November 16th to 20th 2020.
Dates of the one week Legal French course in mini-group: March 15th to 19th, April 19th to 23rd, June 14th to 18th, September 13th to 17th, October 11th to 15th 2021.
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- Students will be provided with the final timetable for this program on the opening day of the course.
- During your stay at ACCORD you can ask to add one to one lessons at an additional fee.
- Possibility to book the morning course A in addition to the afternoon Legal French lessons in mini-group to optimise your stay in Paris and to practise your everyday French in our multinational morning classes for only an extra 160 euro for a 20 hour course.