French Grammar Course In France
38 lessons 29 hours/week
- The French Grammar and Writing Course includes the morning General French Course A and three afternoon workshops dedicated to Grammar and Written French. This ACCORD Grammar and Writing Course allows our students to focus on working on their written French and improving their French grammar skills.
Our Intensive Grammar and Writing Course is open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. ACCORD Paris Grammar and Writing Course is available to adult students aged 16+. At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
No nationality over 12% at ACCORD Paris!
To improve your oral French, add our two Oral Communication lessons on Monday and Friday at a very low fee! If you prefer to explore French culture, why not add the two French Culture and Civilisation lessons on Monday and Friday? Possibility to add one to one lessons to your Intensive French Course at a low fee too. Just ask us!
- ACCORD premises: Great location in the heart of Paris, nearby the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides and the Champs de Mars. Friendly and experienced teachers at ACCORD Paris. ACCORD Paris is accredited by the official “Qualité FLE”. ACCORD Paris is a language school member of SOUFFLE.FLE. ACCORD Paris is a French language school member of CAMPUS FRANCE. ACCORD : 1988-2018, 30 years experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Founded in 1988, ACCORD is one of the leading schools in France for teaching French to foreign students and offering high quality French language courses in Paris and more than 100.000 students came to ACCORD during these 30 years.
- No hidden fees and No registration fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- Learn French in France at ACCORD and enjoy Paris! With ACCORD Paris, it is not only about learning French, it is a life experience!
One lesson = 45 minutes
One hour = 60 minutes
Maximum 14 students/class
Average 9 to 10
Intensive French course open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced.
Read more about the language levels at ACCORD
On arrival at the school, you will be given a written and an oral test to confirm your level and you will be placed in the class of your level.
At any time during your stay, you will be able to talk to your teachers or to the Head of Studies and/or her assistant to discuss your progress and help you choose the right course for your needs.
Read more about our tests: ACCORD first day tests.
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:00 and three afternoons, 14:15 to 17:15.
The morning course (course A) is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations. Our teachers focus on improving our students’ French oral communications during the morning lessons.
For more information about the morning course A, click HERE
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 14:15 to 17:15.
Three afternoon workshops dedicated to French Grammar and Writing
A certificate will be given to each student at the end of the course.
On request, you can also receive an “End of Course Teaching Assessment”, which includes a detailed analysis of your competence in the French language. This assessment is available at a cost of 50 euros. It includes the predicted level, the level achieved as well as the levels reached in the 4 skills, a detailed description of your abilities and progress in the different areas: oral, written and socio-cultural plus general comments.
Read more about our Certificate: ACCORD’s Certificate
At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris. Exam fees: 50 euros
Sample of the Diploma can be seen HERE
Exam Fees are offered to the students who enrol for 6 weeks or more.
All our intensive French courses
Here is the list of the intensive French courses offered at ACCORD Tour Eiffel school all year round:
Intensive French Course PM2 – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course A – 20hours/week
Intensive French Course B – 23 hours/week
Intensive French Course C – 26 hours/week
Intensive French Course D – 29 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course G – 32 hours/week
Super Intensive French Course E – 35 hours/week
French Oral Communication Course – 26 hours/week
French Culture and Civilisation Course – 26 hours/week
French Grammar and Writing Course – 29 hours/week
DELF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
DALF Exam Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
A and AS Level Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ILC Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
ABITUR Preparation Course – 26 hours/week
Business French Course in Mini Group – 32 hours/week
Business French lessons in mini-group – 12 hours/week
Legal French Course in Mini-Group – 32 hours/week
Legal French Lessons in Mini-Group – 12 hours/week
Intensive PLUS Courses (course + individual lessons)
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 5th and November 1st).
Calendar for beginners: January 4th, February 1st, March 1st, March 29th, April 26th, May 17th, June 7th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd, August 16th, September 6th, October 4th, November 8th.
The school will be closed April 5th, May 13th, July 14th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 18th 2021 to Sunday January 9th 2022 included. The school will open on Monday January 10th 2022.
Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday (except April 18th and August 15th)
Calendar for beginners: January 10th, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 4th, July 18th, August 8th, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th.
The school will be closed April 18th, May 26th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from Saturday December 17th 2022 to Sunday January 8th 2023 included. The school will open on Monday January 9th 2023
- No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate.
- No registration fees!
- The French Grammar and Writing Course is available to adult students aged 16 and over all year round.
- Enrol for 6 weeks or more in our French Grammar and Writing Course and ACCORD school pays for your exam fees so you can take the “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises”.
- You also want to improve your oral French, why not add our two Oral Communication lessons on Monday and Friday?
- If you prefer to explore French culture, why not add the two French Culture and Civilisation lessons on Monday and Friday?