One to One Tuition Course
What are the benefits of an individual French programme:
- The learning process is faster
- Focus on student’s individual needs and requirements
- Concentration on strengths and weaknesses
- To be added to group sessions to consolidate acquired skills or to be taken independently for a specific purpose.
- A course specially designed based on the student’s abilities and needs.
- Learn specialised French: business, finance, medicine, law, science, etc.
- Schedules and timetables are arranged prior to the student’s arrival.
- Available throughout the year
One to one tuition (prices per lesson - Course for 1 participant )
- From 4 to 10 lessons: 95€/lesson
- Over 10 lessons:75€/lesson
- Also available: Two to one course. Prices on request.
One to One French language courses are shown in 45 minute lessons.
Courses are open throughout the year.
Included in the price: level testing, teaching material and course certificate.
>>French bank holidays:
Language courses are not held and are not refunded on national and local French holidays:
The school will be closed April 1st, May 1st, May 8th and 9th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and from December 21st 2013 to January 5th 2014 included. The school will open on Monday, January 6th 2014.